MOBILE DEVICES USE BUTTON BELOW TO NAVIGATE
Spectator/ parent code of conduct for all league activities
1) You are encouraged to cheer for your teams and players. You are discouraged from any abusive comments or criticisms of players, referees or coaches. IF YOU ARE ABUSIVE AND OR THREATENING TO ANYONE AT LEAGUE ACTIVITIES, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE YOU, AND BAN YOU FROM ANY FUTURE EVENTS. Profanity will be deemed as abusive behavior. There is literally no reason to swear at someone at youth soccer games.
2) We will not tolerate any unsportsmanlike behavior from players. The referee is the lord and master of your pitch. Our referees are encouraged to report any abusive behavior, and it will be dealt with accordingly by the league.
3). If you are a player or coach and you are carded by a referee, There will be consequences. Our referees are to be respected. PLAYERS COMMENTING/ARGUING WITH OUR REFEREES DURING GAMES COULD RESULT IN A SUSPENSION. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE PLAYERS ARGUING WITH OUR OFFICIALS. If you have a problem or issue with any official? You are free to file a complaint through the league at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Every team that travels in our league is a steward for our entire organization. Please behave accordingly, pick up all of your trash/ water bottles etc when you leave. Poor sportsmanship by player or spectator will not be tolerated while traveling. ABUSE TO ANY NON-LEAGUE OFFICIAL, WHILE TRAVELING, WILL CARRY THE SAME CONSEQUENCES AS LEAGUE GAMES.
5) We reserve the right to remove anyone from any facility if these rules are not followed. Each facility might have different house rules, it is your responsibility to know and follow them. Smoking is universally banned from all league complexes.
6) Fighting / violence of any sort will most likely result in a lifetime ban from all-league activities. We reserve this right.
It is our goal to ensure that everyone has a safe and positive experience. All of our events are family-friendly, and it is our expectation that everyone help foster this mindset.